Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Walter Elias Disney The Man Who Made Mikey

 Walter Elias Disney The Man Who Made Mikey


Hello veiwer in today blog I am going to show you  my animation I made about Walter Elias Disney or as he's know by most Walt Disney. Yes Walt Disney so this week for reading we were tasked with making an animtion about someone who has a growth mindset, if you don't know what a mindset is it's bassically what you think about yourself, there are 2 kinds of mindsets and you can change your mindset easyily one a growth mindset a growth mindset is when you think you can do everything. A fixed mindset is when you think you can't do it. SO heres my animation.




Have you ever had a Growth or fixed mindset?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post