Pages

Monday, March 8, 2021

Writing - Tuna (Eels)

 Over the last couple of weeks we have been researching information about Tuna (eels). We have been learning to write a report using the information we have found.


Our challenges were to include a complex sentence and to use a hyphen followed by a list.




The longfin eel are easy to spot if you know what your looking for the long fin eel has really big wrinkles. There are a few things you should know the longfin eel.(4 things) This eel - eat’s live food. Small longfin eel living amongst the river gravels feed of on insects. eels are  snakelike and slimy. They grab a prey using the element of surprise and wrap its body around it until there prey stops moving so it's easer to eat. The eel hides in the shade - slimy, scaly,slippery





Do you know any facts about Tuna aka the longfin Eel?

4 comments:

  1. I like your blog. I already no somthing new now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cairo
    I love your blog post and I had a lot of fun reading it as well. I can tell that you put a lot of effort into this post. and for your question did you know that Long-fin eels are only found in New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cairo - great to see you have managed to include several facts. I like this sentence "The eel hides in the shade - slimy, scaly, slippery." Looking forward to seeing your next piece of non-fiction writing!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post