Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

PBL GRIT

 PBL GRIT




So this well day we went into groups and my group did a subject called grit, so what is you may ask well grit mean never give up and thats what we were tasked with first the teacher told us to stand up so we did but the next thing was werid. there was a timer and  the teacher said we were going to do the 5 mins grit challange witch contanded burpees,push ups and sit ups so after were all sweting the teacher said we are going the make a meme for grit heres mine for proof that we did it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post