Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Persuasive writting

Persuasive writting





This week for writting we did a familiar subject persuasive writting. If you dont know what persuasive writting is a tv add or a person trying to convince you buy there product. Instead of trying to get people the buy things we were tasked with convincing people if people should be paid to go the school and I think the kids should be paid but if you disagree comment your opinion, so we had to do it on a doc it took long but it was very worth it. We had to have 3 peragraghes for why we thought what we thought.
Here is my writting








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post