Pages

Monday, June 21, 2021

Lou flou lost and found (target writting)

 Lou flou (target writting



This week for target writting we, did the short on youtube called lou. We practised how to use simple sentences and compond ones, a simple sentence like the dog ran or the cat walked. A compound one is the dog ran but the cat walked a compond sentence is when you jion to simple ones together. So for this weeks create we, were tasked with making a simple and compond, with a buddy and with the lou video.
Hear is my one.





Can you make a simple and compond sentence?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post