Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Pa Direction

 For math this week we were trying to find the cords  for Onawe Pa and Kaiapoi Pa and we were trying to find out where it was. It was confusing at first but when I figured out what to do I was blazing through it The cords for Onawe Pa is 43.774s 172.925E and the cords for Kaiapoi Pa is 43.225S 172.392E. Here is A screen shot of the drivving distance.





We also had to make one of the walking distance  here is a sceen shot.




Have you ever Used a map?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post