Pages

Friday, September 6, 2019

Thursday sport.

Yesterday we did sport and it was fun but I'm only going to talk about some things that we did.
1. we did multy sport wich is when you do more than one sport and he said how meany people to come up and tuch the wall and he will thow the ball.
2. we did rugby we had to run around some coans and then you will have to try to takle someone.
3.we did a corse and then we had to do it the othe way then we had to go thoo it very fast it was a chalenge for me but I got thoo it.
4.we did tuge of war I was in the 2 team and we won the first one with the year 5s but the year 6s won with us because there stonger than us.
Have you dun eney of these sports in your life?.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post